Friday, December 10, 2010

2010 in Pictures

In the Summer 2010 issue of the Maine Organic Farmer & Gardener, I am in the background at the 2010 MOFGA Spring Growth Conference.


Sue Erich (standing, end of table), Marianne Sarrantonio (sitting) and Fred Magdoff (sitting) answered questions about soil fertility. Jean English photo.

Group photo from the 2010 Winter Gasshuku with William Gleason Sensei, hosted by Shobu Aikido of Cape Cod.  I'm in the front row, third from right.


Learning to roll at Helen Wilson's class for instructors at the 2010 Delmarva Paddler's Retreat.  I was lucky to be the instructee!  Fred Randall is in the purple/mango drysuit.

teaching a class

Photo by hudsonqajaq.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi cuz,
Great pics! Hard to believe spring is coming, I already starting cleaning out my flower garden as the bulbs are coming up where the snow melted. I'm looking forward to warmer weather. Hope your planting goes well this year.