I have long wanted a huge, striped, short-haired, polydactyl male cat with a great personality. William is all that, with the exception of huge.
Now I have two cats who are more interested in each other than in hanging out with me. I am so, so grateful that the Mitsy/William integration has been smooth so far.
Photo is from his ad in Uncle Henry's; the ad copy follows.
Category: Pets & Accessories
$25.00
Short haired orange and white male kitten. 7-8mos old. Not neutered. Huge paws - has quite a few extra toes. Very friendly and Very playful. Acts like a dog and with time, I'm sure he'd could get along great with a dog as well. Curently lives with an older couple who need to place him in a new home. He is litter box trained. He has been an only cat but I'm sure could get along with others. Must go to loving new home. $25 adoption fee. He was a bit younger in the picture shown. CFMI.

No comments:
Post a Comment